Being acutely aware of her surroundings, the spiritual ninja is able to adapt using her cunning and skill formed by the Spirit to bring the Gospel to light in every situation.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

ramble

how is it that i am 28 years old? 28 is not old; what i am more concerned about is that I still feel 22 and that was 6 years ago. i am having a bit of a crisis here now that i am about to graduate and become a pastor. i feel like i just woke up and here I am about to become a pastor, me a pastor- who would have thought of that? of all the tracks and all the directions i could have gone and followed, how did i end up here? this is not a crisis of faith or vocation, i feel like this is the place for me to be and the direction i should be following. it just weirds me out to think that i am here and that people will call me pastor and mean it and more over i will start to think of myself as a pastor. i still feel weird talking to most pastors and here i am about to become one- yikes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Ulrich said...

Oh Liz what can I say. You make me laugh! I totally can see where you are coming from but you my friend are going to make one heck of an awesome pastor. But I know what you mean sometimes I wonder how I ended up where Im at too.

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home