Being acutely aware of her surroundings, the spiritual ninja is able to adapt using her cunning and skill formed by the Spirit to bring the Gospel to light in every situation.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

messy desk

how is it that i uncover my desk each week only to find it overrun with papers the next day. i just hope there isn't anything living underneath it all. well. here i am finally making another blog entry after months of not and I actually have nothing to say. i love my work even as i procrastinate planning for the pre marriage session tonight and put off studying the text for Sunday and putting together binders for confirmation. sometimes i pause before the church building and wonder at how I got be a pastor here, what a gift and how scary is it- if only they knew how little I really know and how very unqualified I feel. well me and my messy desk need to do our Tuesday dance where we pretend not to be overrun with projects and papers and we pretend that we are really ordered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Ulrich said...

I think u should update your blog!:P

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home